The bag looks great and is a nice olive color. After using the bag for the first day the handle on top broke off. The only thing I had in the bag was one book and headphones. I regret buying this bag.Very good Product..very sturdy. Can even be machine washed and maintains it's shape..Also great as a school or over night bagA bit better than what I was originally going for, it's very sterdy and very good for sewing on patches, I recomend this as a school or scout bag.
Hiker's Rucksack - Olive Drab
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, November 8, 2013
/
Labels:
child backpack carrier,
coach backpacks,
cycling backpacks,
hunting backpacks
The bag looks great and is a nice olive color. After using the bag for the first day the handle on top broke off. The only thing I had in the bag was one book and headphones. I regret buying this bag.Very good Product..very sturdy. Can even be machine washed and maintains it's shape..Also great as a school or over night bagA bit better than what I was originally going for, it's very sterdy and very good for sewing on patches, I recomend this as a school or scout bag.

0 comments:
Post a Comment