Petunia Pickle Bottom Sashay Satchel in Classically Crete

Petunia Pickle Bottom Sashay Satchel in Classically CreteI've packed up this diaper bag with all things I'll need to bring new baby home from the hospital and everything I needed fit perfectly. I haven't given birth yet but so far I like this bag. At first I thought the fabric was strange, and it does feel weird, but if something gets spilled on it or it gets spit up on it I know I could easily wipe it off unlike other fabrics.

I ordered several bags at the same time not knowing which one I would like and this is the one I decided to keep for the following reasons:

-It can stand up on its own. Which I thought would be important not knowing how many hands I would have available to hold up the bag and dig through it to look for something.

-I have the option to carry over my shoulder or to wear as a backpack.

-Overall neat and clean look. It doesn't have 10 zippered pockets on the outside making me wonder which pocket has what I need.

-While it doesn't have a million pockets, I think its pockets are convenient and easily accessible.

-Lightweight even with all his stuff in it.

-Feels well made and durable. It definitely felt like it would last longer than other bags. The materials and hardware do not feels as though they would rip or fray easily.

Overall I am very happy I decided to keep this bag and feel that it is worth the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment