Case Logic NCLE-2 Large Neoprene Laptop Carrying Case HP RA294AA#ABA EN487AA#ABA

Case Logic NCLE-2 Large Neoprene Laptop Carrying Case HP RA294AA#ABA EN487AA#ABAThis is an amazing bargain. It came quickly and it's a very nice case. If you have searched for similar products you will see that the prices vary widely. I say, go no further. If it's truly just a sleeve you are looking for this does the job as well as anything else could.

Wish it was a little more snug on my laptop but works ok for me.

Buy Case Logic NCLE-2 Large Neoprene Laptop Carrying Case HP RA294AA#ABA EN487AA#ABA Now

The sizes given here are a bit large. And here I was worrying it would be a snug fit. It's fine otherwise. Except, I do wish it had handles.

Read Best Reviews of Case Logic NCLE-2 Large Neoprene Laptop Carrying Case HP RA294AA#ABA EN487AA#ABA Here

Alright, so I have a Laptop with a 15.6" screen and if you include the bezel,it is 16" altogether. The item description states that it could fit 15.4" laptops. Heh, no! I place my laptop over it and I think, it's too small for my laptop. Nope, I place my laptop inside the bag and zip it up and there is this large pocket of air around the top and sides of the laptop. If you don't want your laptop sliding around in the bag and actually want to keep it safe, don't purchase this bag. I requested for a return, and soon it was authorized. So I'm all happy, ready to return this item. But Wait! The seller makes you pay for return postage. I bought this for about $5 with $5 shipping. If I pay $5 to ship it back, and they give me my $5 back, then I'm basically sending in the bag with a loss of $5. That means I won't have the bag or the money I paid for it. It's like I'm paying to get rid of it!. Forget that! I'd rather keep it and give it to someone who could use it.

Want Case Logic NCLE-2 Large Neoprene Laptop Carrying Case HP RA294AA#ABA EN487AA#ABA Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment