Topeak Air BackPack

Topeak Air BackPackI purchased this backpack to use while riding on both the road and trails. I have a camelbak reservoir I took from my old camelbak, small pump, innertube, and multitool in the pack everytime I ride and I find it to be very comfortable. I am 6'1" and purchased the medium pack. It seems to fit fine, no issue. The biggest thing I like is that the pack keeps your belongings dry even though your back is soaking wet after longer rides.

My only gripe about this backpack and it may just be my stupidty, but I thought the pack came with a reservoir and tool holder that straps inside the pack. It did not come with either of these which was disappointing. So you need to spend $100 on the bag plus additional money on accesories to go with the bag.

The bag is well constructed and I am happy with it. But if I had to do it again I may have searched out other products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment