Tenba ShootoutTM Backpack - Small

Tenba 632-301 Shootout Small BackpackAgain, another awesome purchase we have made from Tenba. We LOVE their backpacks. We have tried Lowerpro and various other manufacturers but seem to always come back to the Tenba bags. They are simply made the best. I have the Tenba Shootout medium for myself. I am 6'2 and it fits me perfectly. I bought the Shootout small for my wife who is petite at 5'2 and it fits her perfectly. She first ordered the mini but it was a little too small and didn't come with the back support belt. That is very important when carrying heavy photo gear while hiking. We have been traveling the western U.S. doing nature photography and have hiked MANY places with our Tenba bags. We have used them hard and they are both still holding up perfectly.

The Tenba 632-302 Shootout Small Backpack is a great pack for my camera equipment. The size is just right. Everything fits snugly without cramping things. There is a lot of padding to protect my camera equipment (Nikon D90 with 2 lenses, flash unit and other equipment). I particularly like the cover that goes over the shoulder straps. Keeps the pack from handing up on the straps when I am carrying it by the top handle, or loading it with luggage. It is perfect, and I am completely satisfied. My sister has the large one. She travels extensively doing photo shoots. When I saw hers I knew I had to get one.

Buy Tenba ShootoutTM Backpack - Small Now

I tried 3 different camera bags to find one that: 1) fit me; 2) would hold all my equipment with a bit of room to grow; 3) wasn't too heavy. I'm 5'5" and the backpack fits me perfectly. I love the back support! It's comfortable enough to wear through an airport and hiking, and fits under the seat of airplane. It easily stores a Nikon D7000, with 3 lenses (18-105, 55-300, and 40mm Lens), 2 batteries with charger, rain cover, and has space to spare.

Read Best Reviews of Tenba ShootoutTM Backpack - Small Here

A very nice bag, exactly what I was looking for to carry my camera equipment. This was the perfect size for a single camera setup, 2 camera bodies will fit, but it can get tight in a hurry, especially if an external flash and a med.telephoto lens, and other odds and ends are added to the mix. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Want Tenba ShootoutTM Backpack - Small Discount?

I love the build of this bag, unfortunately it was too big for me. When I loaded all my equipment, it was just too heavy. It is very well constructed but not enough extra storage for me either. Love the tripod holder, it is the reason I wanted this bag in the first place.

Equipment I put in, Nikon D90, Nikon 70-200 2.8, 17-55 2.8 and 50 1.8, 2 Nikon SB800 Speedlights, various filters, note pad, Demb flash accessory, 17" MacBook Pro, and a few other items, and Manfrotto 190XProB with Manfrotto 324RC

This bag was heavy!!! Opted for an Ape rolling bag and a smaller backpack to carry just what I need for hiking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment