Glo Bag: Ladies Gym Locker Organizer Bag in Hot Pink

Glo Bag: Ladies Gym Locker Organizer Bag in Hot PinkUPDATE -At a minimum, Jennifer gets VERY high marks for fast and attentive customer service. It's clear that she really believes in her product and cares about making sure customers are happy. She sent a new bag in the mail right away, and made my return of the old bag super-easy. The zippers on the new bag also feel stiff, but I'm thinking maybe they'll ease up with more use. Hoping the straps on this one hold up. If they do, then I'd add another star to bring it up to 4. Would have 5 but for the little things noted below (and the first one breaking -but that can happen).

ORIGINAL POST -I purchased a Glo Bag on Amazon a few weeks ago. When it arrived, the zippers felt stiff, as if they're going to break easily, and almost immediately all the small tabs that are attached to the zipper pulls came off. No big deal on those. They're non-functional anyway. But this morning the entire strap that attaches the backpack straps to the body of the bag broke off. I have used the bag NO MORE THAN FIVE TIMES so far. And by so far, I guess I mean ever, since the bag is now useless. What gives (other than the straps on a Glo Bag)? I read good things about this product. Not sure if I'm just having an unusually bad experience, but the one I received is cheap and poorly made. (Side notes -I also agree with another reviewer who mentioned that small items fall from the middle shelf to the bottom around the edges, but that is mostly just a minor annoyance. One other annoyance that I wouldn't have bothered to write about had the bag not broken this morning is that the ribbing along the edges of the bag gets caught on the edges of my gym locker, which makes it very hard to get the bag into and out of the locker. I'm sure it's challenging to make a bag that's as big as possible while at the same time small enough to fit standard gym lockers, but I'm not sure they've gotten the formula quite right yet.)

If you frequent the gym you need this bag. I am an organization freak and love how everything has it's place. I know where everything is in this bag, in my other bag everything was a jumbled mess. It really helps save on time too when getting ready. My only complaint was that there was a stitching issue on the mesh pocket. The mesh broke out of the stitching the first time I zipped it up, but since I know how to run a needle and thread I fixed it right away. I would have sent it back and exchanged it for a new one, but I needed a new bag ASAP. A little piece of advice is buy the cosmetics bag with it. It seems expensive (an extra $25) but it is worth it I assure you!

Buy Glo Bag: Ladies Gym Locker Organizer Bag in Hot Pink Now

I love this bag. It keeps everything neat and organized. Getting to your items when its hanging in the locker is a breeze.

Read Best Reviews of Glo Bag: Ladies Gym Locker Organizer Bag in Hot Pink Here

This is the perfect bag for organizing for the gym! I always get ready for work at the gym after working out in the mornings. I have a difficult time finding my everything when just thrown into any old bag. This is a huge timesaver and keeps me very organized!

Want Glo Bag: Ladies Gym Locker Organizer Bag in Hot Pink Discount?

This bag is so perfect and very well made. It's super strong. You can pack it full of stuff, hang it in the locker, but easily reach for anything you need. It's like installing portable shelves with everything you need organized and right at your fingertips. The compartments are removable so you can adjust them to what you need. It comes with a wet bag for wet items which is awesome.

I love this bag and although it's expensive, it's worth every penny.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment