Dakine 26-Litre Varial Pack

Dakine 26-Litre Varial PackI just received this backpack by Amazon Prime. First of all, the quality of this backpack is amazing. I was skeptical at first of how good this would be but I now have completely changed my mind. I am a college student looking for something that would hold up and look nice on my back. I found it. It has multiple pockets and holds enough space for my books and even more. The reason I rated four was that I found a little problem with the way the two straps are joined. They should have used a better method of whether or not you would like to join straps or not. Either way this backpack is really great! Plus Dakine offers Limited Lifetime Warranty!

Though the main storage area is a little small, you aren't going to find a better backpack for the price. I only have one complaint: I bought this as a replacement for the exact same model that I lost. However, this newer one isn't quite as high-quality as the older model. The old backpack had a water-resistant coating on the inside which I loved, and this newer one is just regular nylon.

Buy Dakine 26-Litre Varial Pack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment