15 15.6 inch White Butterfly Design Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle & Adjustable

15 15.6 inch White Butterfly Design Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle & Adjustable Shoulder Strap for 14' 15' 15.6' Apple Macbook, Acer, Asus, Dell, Hp, Sony, Toshiba, and MoreGood product and company was very nice to deal with. There was confusion on where the lap top sleeve was to be mailed and they gladly gave me a credit to remail the sleeve to the correct address. Love a company with good customer service as well as a great product!

It looks very nice and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. It was a bit fiddly getting it on just right but that may just be me. It has been holding up very well so far.

Buy 15 15.6 inch White Butterfly Design Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle & Adjustable Now

If you want this sleeve to add padding in a bag or keep your laptop clean, this is a great item. It's also great if you want something smart looking. I get lots of compliments on this but it is rather on the soft side and not a dense foam. One feature I liked before I purchased this was the handles. But, since they tuck inside the sleeve if you actually want to use them, the bag has to be unzipped on the top. That makes the top gap so I just never use them. Overall, I am satisfied although I would have liked this to be a denser material.

Read Best Reviews of 15 15.6 inch White Butterfly Design Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle & Adjustable Here

i got this and it came really fast, thought bigger then my ladtop, it was my fault for not knowing what size to get

Want 15 15.6 inch White Butterfly Design Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case with Hidden Handle & Adjustable Discount?

The size really fits.Design and colors are beautiful

Is porous, it would be better with some interior insulation

Soft and padded

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment