Crumpler The Karachi Outpost Gear Carrier-S KO-01-01B

Crumpler The Karachi Outpost Gear Carrier-S KO-01-01BLoving it, it's small and functional a great bag for on the go. Love that I can modify the bag to carry components I need when I need.

I have been searching for the perfect camera backpack for a while and this one is almost perfect. I currently carry around a Canon 5D MIII, 15mm Fisheye, TS/E-17mm, 16-35 L, 24-70 2.8 L, 40 pancake , 50 L, 70-200 2.8 L IS, Macbook Pro 13", iPad, lens hoods, flash, batteries, cards and other gear WITH EASE. This is a lot of gear to carry around and it does an excellent job of distributing the weight and being low key. Tripod mounts easy and securely, and it opens from the back for more security.

With the ability to carry this much gear, my only design wish would be to add a rainfly. I purchased mine in a Crumpler store and the sales person stated that it was designed to be weather resistant without a rainfly, and it most likely is, but I'd still prefer to have one.

Buy Crumpler The Karachi Outpost Gear Carrier-S KO-01-01B Now

I like this Crumpler. It met all my expectations. What I like most is that when I'm not using the camera I can take the inner bag out and use the Crumpler as a regular day backpack.

Read Best Reviews of Crumpler The Karachi Outpost Gear Carrier-S KO-01-01B Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment