Dakine Women's Zuri Pack Backpack

Dakine Women's Zuri Pack Backpack, Meadowthis product just filled all the things that i need. i recommend this product without doubt. it's big, have a lot of space and doesnt give you backache.

This backpack is very cute. The pops of blue color abrighter and make it look bright but at the same time elegant compared a majority of the other sloppy backpacks that are out there. Its seams are fairly rigid, so it holds are a particular shape which can be both nice and frustrating. It's nice because it holds it's shape but this can also cause space to be pretty tight. I can fit my 15.6" Dell XPS 15z laptop in the laptop compartment, a folder and a 5-subject notebook in the sleeve of the main compartment as well as the laptop charger and maybe a book/lunch. The second compartment fits my iPhone, charger, headphone, sunglasses in the soft pouch (which is easily accessible, thankfully), a water bottle (notice there is no netted sleeve for bottles in this backpack, it has to go inside), wallet and small makeup case. There is also a netted compartment for random nicknacks, which is nice. The outermost vertical compartment is very shallow, don't count on putting much there. The small compartment on the inner most part of the backpack can easily hold an ipad in a padded case. The straps are comfortable and easy to adjust. As a college student I love it even though it can be a little frustrating space wise sometimes since it doesn't have much room to "stretch." Google or YouTube this backpack to see a live demonstration of someone loading this thing up to get an idea of how much it can hold, that's how I made my decision.

Buy Dakine Women's Zuri Pack Backpack Now

I'm a college student and I love this bag! It keeps me organized but it's cool enough my friends want one too. The front pocket is great for stashing keys and my phone for easy in/out access. The next pocket back has a place for pens and such as well as a pocket to store things like post-it notes and my calculator. The third pocket is deep and expands well to hold 3 to 4 binders and text books. There's a laptop pouch that barely holds my 17" laptop but fits my 15" ultrabook great! Finally on the back there's a pocket were I can slip in things or I use it to hold my iPod so I can walk and not get my ear buds tangled up. I will definitely buy another.

Read Best Reviews of Dakine Women's Zuri Pack Backpack Here

Got this bag for the wife for school and it fits her 15" HP laptop nicely in the fleece pouch. Awesome DaKine quality as always.. none better. My only beef is that compared to all the other DaKine packs that I've owned, the other pouches don't seem to be as intuitively useful/well placed/designed as others. Still a great and super high quality backpack with laptop carrying capability.

Want Dakine Women's Zuri Pack Backpack Discount?

I like the backpack. I put alot of stuff in it and it can hold alot. I like the pockets and how some of them are lined. I'm not using this for school, but for light travelling. I don't like checking in luggage so I put all my clothes in my backpack and this works! Definitely more durable than my other old backpacks. I hope this lasts longer.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment