Victoria's Secret Pink Stripe Canvas Travel Duffle Gym Beach Weekender Bag

Victoria's Secret Pink Stripe Canvas Travel Duffle Gym Beach Weekender BagVery Pleased with this product. Ordered it for Valentine's Day 2012. Wasn't sure if it would come in time since I ordered it just a week before but it came in exactly 3 days. The duffle bag was in perfect shape and is everything it says it is. Worth the price.

I purchased this bag paid $90 plus tax and shipping ,very disappointed not sure its a true victoria secret bag ,looks very cheap, wish I had not spent that money...

Buy Victoria's Secret Pink Stripe Canvas Travel Duffle Gym Beach Weekender Bag Now

Just love the bag I can take it on all my trips great for bringing home extra gifts and just using it just for luggage very reliable. And very cute looking bag.

Read Best Reviews of Victoria's Secret Pink Stripe Canvas Travel Duffle Gym Beach Weekender Bag Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment