16" Angry Birds Space Black and Silver Large Backpack-tote-bag-school

16' Angry Birds Space Black and Silver Large Backpack-tote-bag-schoolThough it was for school...not Christmas my 7 year old grandson still loved it. (another words Nana I just want toys for X-mas, but still it was a hit) It arrived on time.

So far so good. I am happy that the zipper has not broken on this bag. Actually nothing has fallen apart. Unlike another brand of AB backpacks that I bought last year.

Buy 16" Angry Birds Space Black and Silver Large Backpack-tote-bag-school Now

I bought this bag for my Angry Birds-obsessed kindergartener. The large, main compartment is plenty big enough for folders and notebooks. The 2 smaller pouches keep pencils and other school supplies organized.

I like the lightly added back and straps. Zippers on all 3 compartments move freely without sticking. Overall, this seems to be of quality construction and gets a thumbs up from the little Angry Birds fan.

Read Best Reviews of 16" Angry Birds Space Black and Silver Large Backpack-tote-bag-school Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment