Black Advanced 3-Day Combat Pack - 22 x 16 x 12, MOLLE Compatible Backpack Bag

Black Advanced 3-Day Combat Pack - 22 x 16 x 12, MOLLE Compatible Backpack BagP.S) I uploaded 8 photos above for viewing...

I just received my pack in the mail earlier of Friday on-time and undamaged...Unfortunately my favorite color of 'Tac-Black', was out of stock which really disheartened me, but it happens with high-demand and business...[sarc] What's with that anyway?, lol...I been shopping for tactical-gear for 6 {give-or-take} years: and the only color always in stock was Black compared to ACU, Digital Woodland, Coyote-Tan, and so on---even O.D was selling more than Black...and now recently when I go to purchase Black., it is the only color sold-out., hahaha...

So the seller was kind, prompt, and courteous enough to either give me a full refund, or, switch color patterns... and since everywhere I looked on Amazon and off., these packs were going out of stock...I was left with ACU., Digital-Woodland., Tan., and OD to choose from...I cannot stand ACU or Tan., and thus was left with OD and Digi-Woodland...Both of these colors I was weary of., especially O.D which on a vest years ago came as bright "Lime-Green" and not true OD...So I decided on the Digital-Woodland pattern., and the seller was courteous to send it out with no extra charge...I have been sweating it in anxiety waiting for this pack., and today I received it and I was shocked when I opened the box and found this huge pack compacted into a small box---because it is huge[the pictures don't do it justice to the size]...And I must say: for the first time owning a product with the (Digital-Woodland) pattern---I like it!, even more than the previous standard Woodland pattern(s) it replaced...(Digital-Woodland) from my observation: works excellent in complexion-makeup with my Black & Traditional-Woodland BDU's [I like mixing my camo patterns up for a unique-individual guerilla style/feel]...It will as well for Coyote-Tan, Tac-Brown, OD, etc, uniforms and vest/carriers...

I was trying to decide between this pack., and the (Voodoo Matrix) pack... I am glad I went with this one!, and saved some money for other things I needed... This pack., by [Fox-Tactical]!, is simply the best tactical-survival pack on the market...It's roomy and large[a true 3 day pack., some say 3 day but might get a 1-2 days into it]..As well in being built with massive (M.O.L.L.E) webbing on the outside + sides + back & on the shoulder straps., which is why I purchased this pack as my (Maxpedition Condor II) was to small despite being Level.III rating...There are 6 compartments in question., with 3 of them being the 1 large + 2 medium., and each compartment has its own extra accessory/utility compartment-pouches within that for item-placement...You have your large main zippered compartment., and then a medium zippered compartment in front of that., and then a medium zippered Hydration & Storage compartment in the very back facing your back...And then you have a rectangular zippered pouch on the bottom below the medium front compartment., and two small accessory-utility pouches with 1 on each outer side---all with (M.O.L.L.E) webbing for additional gear...

The quality of the material is well stitched for being durable and strong., yet in-being light, thin, flexible, soft, expandable, etc... I searched all over for any loose strings and nothing...I loaded my gas-mask pouch., and recon butt-pack., two 40mm grenade pouches., my dump pouch., and MOLLE fanny-pack onto it---with still some room to spare elsewhere...and of-which combined., the added pouches gave few pound noticeable weight added to the pack... and then I with decent force: I violently shook the pack in the air all over and everything was flapping around without any tear in the webbing or material---so this put me at ease in feeling this pack will hold up under pressure when fully loaded and put under physical scrutiny... One of the initial reasons I was weary of this pack., after reviewing on You-Tube: was statements regarding the supportive "waist-band/strap/padding" not being removable---but only fixed to the pack itself...another fact., was my weariness of the waist-strap/band/belt in sizing to fit different waist-girths: fearing if being a fixed waste-strap and to small---that I would've had to modify it to fit me [and I am running low on surplus material, lol]...Luckily that weariness was out to rest...

Not only is the 'waist-strap/belt/band/pad' adjustable up to about size 60" inch waist/stomach/mid-section...But the entire waist-belt is removable altogether {at least on this Fox-Tactical version} from the pack., and is held only together by Velcro fastening within an enclosed padded region near the bottom...Simply un-velcro the waist-belt system and pull it either way outside of the enclosed belt-loop., and it's off...So this pack without a doubt will fit say up to 3xl-4xl larger sized people easily., with and without the belt-band/waist-strap pad...

The zippers on the pack are pretty good quality as well., thick and hard yet still easily unzip-able., and feel they wont rip, snag, or break loose, etc...There are actually 3 zippers on each compartment., giving variety of methods of opening and closing the pack., which is a nice feature., especially in case one of them do break...

And as you can see from pictures I uploaded...I modded a suspension support system for my MOLLE fanny-back attached on the lower compartment., with some extra cut-up Nylon webbing and quick-release buckles., and some snap buttons cut-off from my old (OE-Tech OTV) plate-carrier deltoid/upper-arm protectors...and fixed-attached via weaving with some plastic strap-loop clips on the bottom MOLLE row on the pack below my butt-pack---so all I have to do is use the quick-release buckles to access the bottom pack compartment...The problem I had was the fanny-pack was flopping around everywhere and clinking and clanking., like a cowboy on a horses saddle...I feared this would possibly tear the MOLLE webbing., stitching., and actual pack-material itself if loaded and put under pressure flapping around uncontrollably like that...So now that problem is alleviated by utilizing the pack itself as a support-chassis to enhance the stability of the fanny pack from shifting all over the place., from top-too-bottom and side-too-side and every way in-between., and doing catastrophic damage to the backpack: as well getting snagged on things., and allowing me more weight-capacity to be added...

The only other problem I had with this pack., was simply the plastic back-support piece which contained a long thin supportive sheet of steel from top-too-bottom in length down the middle., which bent in half [and my pack bent along with it and non-straightening] like a pyramid shape., and only after about 25 minutes of carefully inch-by-inch tugging it out---did I decide to leave the plastic back-support sheet out for good., to be replaced by another hydration blatter in the nylon velcroed plate-sheath...

All-and-All!, I am extremely pleased with this pack., of-which is based on Voodoo's (Tobago) pack...Next month I was planning on purchasing a (Voodoo-Matrix) pack., but I might just get another one of these in Black if it's in stock., or another Digi-Woodland if not...This as of now is my 'Munitions-Combative-Survival' pack., to be worn with my plate-carrier...My (Maxpedition Condor II) pack will now be my 'survival-only' pack which I will use to build my bug-out bag for Food, Water, Misc-Electronic Items[power-cords, extra batteries, etc], Medical-Aid, etc, and so on...The pack next month will be used for everyday luggage of items such as clothes, music player, hydration, etc...This a fantastic pack., and in my opinion: no better., if few., ones on the market from what I see...you cannot go wrong with it for the price-too-performance, size capacity, modular adaptability, etc...

Pro's)

+ Large[True 3 Day]

+ Zippers well built [with multiple zippers and zipping-methods]

+ Digital-Woodland[although my original order of Black would've been nice as well---still Digi-Woodland goes with pretty-much all BDU color-patterns outside ACU, etc]

+ (M.O.L.L.E) all over [modular., adds to the storage capacity and mission adaptable capability]

+ 6 compartments total [large main-middle, medium secondary-front, smaller-medium third-back, & 3 small compartments with 1 on each side and front-lower below medium-secondary]

+ Compartments within the Compartments [can arrange things for quick find, etc]

+ Excellent Stitching, Material, MOLLE Webbing, etc

+ Removable Waist-Belt/Band [and fits larger sized people up to about 60 inch waist]

+ Extremely Comfortable., even without the plastic back-plate in

+ Drain-holes [to remove moisture, sand, dirt, mud, water, etc]

+ Price$

Con's)

-None that I see., or feel to come...

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment