SOLO Vintage Leather 15.4" Laptop Tote

SOLO Vintage Collection, Ladies Leather Bucket Tote for Laptops up to 15.4 Inches, Espresso with Kingfisher Blue Lining, VTA802-3I just purchased this bag from Amazon last week, and I love it! It arrived within two days, even though I selected the free shipping.

The quality is great,nice stitching, nice grain of leather, and it is VERY sturdy, but not too heavy. I saw this bag in Best Buys two weeks ago for $99.99, and it was $77. on Amazon!

I have a Toshiba 15.6 screen laptop and was worried about the size of the laptop compartment, but my laptop fit fine, and the laptop compartment closes like an envelope, with velcro all the way across the flap to secure my computer. I've never done an Amazon review, but this bag was so nice, I had to comment. Definitely feminine enough, and a welcome change from the briefcase/messenger bag.

The straps are cushioned and comfortable. There are pockets and compartments for accessories, makeup, cell phone, wallet, etc. This bag is attractive enough to double as a purse. I was even able to put my lunch and a bottle of water in the large compartment, and it was nice to only have to carry ONE BAG to work! I am already receiving compliments on the bag from my colleagues! I live in a cold climate, and the bag fit comfortably over my parka. The straps are a great length. If you have to sit the bag on the floor, it stands up straight and has feet on the bottom.

Nice job Solo Products. The ONLY drawback is that I was unable to find this bag in black. If a black one comes out, I will purchase it in a heartbeat!

I just bought this Solo Bucket Bag after being bored stiff by the usual styles available and absolutely loved it at first inspection and still do. I find the oversized, padded handles extremely comfortable don't even feel it on my shoulder. The interior padded compartment for the computer is protective with a nice velcro flap and no zippers to scratch the case. Plenty of room and pockets for all the extras, and the bucket bottom with feet is very stable. It definitely is genuine leather, soft and supple. The style is feminine instead of boxy and all-business, yet makes a professional impression. Could double as a beautiful handbag on its own, in my view. I wouldn't change a thing.

Buy SOLO Vintage Leather 15.4" Laptop Tote Now

This tote is pretty nice. The leather seems to be good quality. It easily holds my MacBook Pro and my D300 camera with room left over. The pouches are roomy and I use this for more than just a laptop tote. I am really enjoying this item.

Read Best Reviews of SOLO Vintage Leather 15.4" Laptop Tote Here

This bag makes me feel like Mary Poppins. I half expect to pull a lampshade out when I'm unpacking. It's so big but because of the vertical shape it looks a reasonable size.

It's very studyI lug my laptop, folder, chargers, lunch, and makeup etc around in it everyday. There are small signs of wear but it's the kind of bag that looks better the longer you have it, like an old leather jacket. The wear is purely cosmetic, the stitching etc is holding up perfectly.

Some people have mentioned not knowing what the straps inside the bag are for. Mine seem to keep the shape of the bag nicely, I also use them to attach my keys to so they don't get lost at the bottom.

The front section is useful for phones, the laptop section is very well padded, it balances on it's own when on the floor, and the interior is a lovely colour. I recently used this as a carry on for a long flight. It was great but I had to be careful things didn't fall out when it was under the seat as there is no zip at the top.

Overall it's a perfect work bag. Everything fits in it, it's as comfortable as can be reasonably expected when carrying so much. It looks professional but not executive. Perfect.

Want SOLO Vintage Leather 15.4" Laptop Tote Discount?

I must have looked at over a thousand bags and read hundreds of reviews before I decided on this one. It is just as wonderful as the reviews portrayed. It has all the features I was looking for: Under 100 dollars, leather, outside pocket, stylish enough to use as a purse, colorful lining, feet, and roomy interior. Plus it has the bonus feature of being able to slide over the handle of your carry on bag. It is great for every day use and for traveling. I only wish there was more of a color choice: specifically black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment