16" Cars Taking the Race By Storm Rolling Backpack

16' Cars Taking the Race By Storm Rolling BackpackI purchased this backpack for my 2 yr old who just started going to preschool. My first impression was that it was bigger than I thought but once I packed all of the required supplies (clean clothes, swim gear, towel, even lunch) I realized that it was just the right size. I saw other Cars backpack in stores locally but those seemed plain and cheaply built compared to this one. The additional exterior pockets in the front and sides give you extra room to pack little things like creams, wipes and a bottle of water. So far so good, we will see how long it lasts.

I bought this rolling backpack as a gift for someone going to DisneyWorld Cars themepark and he loved it. It was very sturdy and the colors bright. Just right for a 3 to 7 yr. old.

Buy 16" Cars Taking the Race By Storm Rolling Backpack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment