8 - 10 inch Black and White Butterflies Floral Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pouch Bag for Apple

8 - 10 inch Black and White Butterflies Floral Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pouch Bag for Apple iPad / most of Acer ASUS Dell HP Sony ToshibaIf you purchased the hard vinyl flip cover for your iPad this product is too small. The zipper is shorter than other laptop sleeves I have seen and therefore it's not easy getting the iPad inside because the opening is too small. I do like the design and will use it to store other items.

love it! perfect fit little bigger too but thats fine! mines a 10.1 and I still have alittle room would get another one

Buy 8 - 10 inch Black and White Butterflies Floral Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pouch Bag for Apple Now

Its nice but its truly a tight sleeve fit. So much so I ended up putting it to the side and buying another one that opens a little differently therefore not as tight yet still protects

Read Best Reviews of 8 - 10 inch Black and White Butterflies Floral Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pouch Bag for Apple Here

I love the design! I think it's great, but I don't believe it's a true 8-10. My netbook is about 10 maybe a little bigger and I can get it in but it's a tight fit. I think I'll probably get something a little more roomy.

Want 8 - 10 inch Black and White Butterflies Floral Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pouch Bag for Apple Discount?

I bought this last minute for my 10.1in asus netbook before going backpacking and hiking. It's nothing special but it was perfect for what I needed a cover for my computer so it would not get scratched when tossed in my backpack. I think it's a "fits most" style. There is no side pocket at anything for extra stuff you might want near your computer at all times. However there is extra room inside in the case (with my 10.1 in asus) so I actually had space to keep the power cord in there with the computer, as to not loose it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment