Alley Messenger Bag

STM Medium Alley Laptop BagI specifically wanted a vertical laptop bag with fewer pockets and lightweight carry. This bag fits the need perfectly and has a fine shoulder pad. Overall design is simple and utilitarian. The sections & pockets are fewer but very large and can carry almost anything. A negative is that after 3 months of daily use, the inside laptop section divider fabric stitching has started to break and separate through normal use. This also reveals the thin polyfoam construction of the internal divider. At best, this is okay and a compromise for weight and cost, but given all the other design & assembly compromises, I wonder if this will last a year or 2 without becoming an annoyance?

I've had this bag for 4 months now. It is a nice looking bag, and also has a nice light and small design. It fits my notebook, power chords, and notebook-mouse just fine without looking stuffed or too thick. In fact, I really liked this bag until one day...

It was a rainy day. I packed my notebook as usual, stepped outside assuming all would be protected and safe. However, if you look carefully, the flap that swings over the top is not made to wrap around the edges. There is an angled gap of roughly half an inch on both sides of the flap, that provides direct access to the notebook.

Luckily for me, it was a short walk to the car in very heavy rain. when I opened my notebook bag, I discovered water on the edges of my notebook. And now, I have to always remember to stuff paper towels on the edges just in case it rains.

Buy Alley Messenger Bag Now

I use this messenger bag for my Macbook Pro 15'' and it's amazing, the space for the laptop is just great and the good thing is that it has also an special space for the charger and papers.

Read Best Reviews of Alley Messenger Bag Here

Has a great padded area for your 15" MacBookPro. There is a rubber covered handle for times you don't want to go to the trouble of using the padded strap. The shoulder strap can come off if you like and besides padding there is a cel pocket on it. Mostly you notice how the bag is planned out nicely for your computer and a few items like the cords, mouse etc. This is not your "tote everything and the kitchen sink" bag but then it wasn't made for that. It looks very sleek. People remark on the design and how great the bag looks. Also there is a version for 13" laptops.

Want Alley Messenger Bag Discount?

Buy this for my mbp 13 ", I should buy the smallest model but the idea was to share with my wife a few times (she has a 15.6" laptop). The bag looks great and protects the laptop very well and not be as fancy as the Speck PortPack becomes safer in urban environments in my opinion.

would be good maybe one or two pockets for small items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment