Dakine 11-Litre Shyla Pack

Dakine 11-Litre Shyla PackThe tag on this bag claims it will carry most 17 inch laptops, but I could just barely squeeze my 15.6 inch (very thin) Zenbook into it and once inside it was very difficult to remove. If the top opening was as wide as the base of the bag, it would have easily fit. The material was also very thin and offered little padding/protection. And somehow it was much larger than expected, which made it even more frustrating that my ultrabook style laptop wouldn't fit!

Great product because it is what I expected! It is bigger than I first thought but that's not a bad thing. It just means it can hold everything I need plus more!

Buy Dakine 11-Litre Shyla Pack Now

I have no complaints about my bag as it is, though a handle on the top would be nice in addition to the shoulder strap.

It's beautiful, it's durable, Dakine is a very solid brand in my experience. I have three or four different kinds of bags from them.

One front smaller pocket which zips closed for smaller items, about 13" across, 9" tall and 1.25 inches deep. Pretty standard stuff. Lovely dark maroon color inside. I would call the large section of the bag 3" deep, not 2.5.

In the large pocket of the bag there is one bigger area for your stuff, and a padded section for a laptop but NOT a 17" as it says.

I have a 17.3" HP and the bag is nowhere near wide enough to fit it in. If you lay the bag flat you'll see it is 17" at its widest point, but it comes inward slightly at the top. I couldn't fit my friend's 16" easily either. Way too snug.

I decided to keep it and use it for other things, but I will still need to go get yet another item that will fit my laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Dakine 11-Litre Shyla Pack Here

Well at first when I got it I was worried it wasn't actually gonna fit my 17" macbook pro. I couldn't get it into the bag, but on second try I managed to get it settled into the little compartment and now I sort of love that it's not any bigger. It makes it as small as possible while still being able to carry around my laptop.

The one thing I might say I don't like is the fact that the inside is neon green. Other than that I have no negatives to say about it.

Want Dakine 11-Litre Shyla Pack Discount?

I really like this laptop bag. The coloring is brilliant, it's not faded or dull like I had worried it might be, it's really crisp & clear. It's very spacious(sp?)inside just like I had hoped. I really adore this bag & I can't wait to use it with my new laptop. My only concern is there isn't a lot of padding where the laptop goes & I would prefer just a little more padding in that area. I'm sure I can compensate for that somehow but otherwise, I think it's a great product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment