DaKine Builder's Bike Pack

Dakine Builders BackPackThe thing I love most about this bag are the hammer pouches. It's also easy to throw your jacket in that outer chainsaw pouch.

this is a really good backpack I like it a lot it holds lots of stuff and is very sturdy I got the black one and think it looks really good with the little bit of green they are a bit tricky with the wording in the add tho it just says that the bag has pockets and sleeves for things like the fuel botle first aid kit and hydration bladder you have to supply them yourself if you want them I had a hydration bladder allready in a no name water pack and it fits perfeckt i think they are a pretty standard size overall a great bag very happy with it a bit pricey tho

Buy DaKine Builder's Bike Pack Now

This is one of the best packs I have ever used and I use it 4 time per week. The fit to my shoulders is fantastic and when loaded with chainsaw and equipemtn with much of the weight is on my hips. Great features. I'm going to buy a second one for my partner. If you need a builders pack this is the one. Way to go Dakine!!! Great seller also.

Read Best Reviews of DaKine Builder's Bike Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment