Acer Aspire 5520-5908 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop CheckPoint Friendly Reinforced Hard Shell Backpack

Acer Aspire 5520-5908 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop CheckPoint Friendly Reinforced Hard Shell Backpack with Internal Nylon Compartment Pockets Color Black / Pink + NuVur KeychainThe bag gives adequate padding/protection for the computer. I like that it has a lot of compartments to organize accessories. Plus, very cool bag!

I love it and its perfect for i need! Everyone should have one!! I thinking of buying another one! Thank you

Buy Acer Aspire 5520-5908 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop CheckPoint Friendly Reinforced Hard Shell Backpack Now

I love this product. It has a pliable outer pink cover. Not only do I adore the color, I love the fact it protects the contents of the backpack. It is roomy, leaving plenty of room for my 15 inch laptop--and more room to spare. I like the two main compartments and the many pockets within. The section with the shell cover has a velcro strip on each side and a heavy duty snap closure so it can open completely. I'm not sure how I would use this feature, but found it cool. The padding on the back is in a u-shape--along the small of the back and each side of the spine. The shoulder straps are wide, with a zippered pocket on the front of one strap. I'll use it for quick access to my cell phone. A nice surprise is the fit of the strap that buckles in the front. Instead of the waist, it fits right below my chest, a much more comfortable position. I love this backpack!

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire 5520-5908 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop CheckPoint Friendly Reinforced Hard Shell Backpack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment