Dora the Explorer Medium Backpack 14" in Pink with Boots

Dora the Explorer Medium Backpack 14' in Pink with BootsThis bag is perfect for my kindergartner! It is the perfect size, very sturdy and pretty! She loves it and I have no complaints!

Sturdy construction. Fits even my 2 yr. old granddaughter who won't go anywhere without it. makes a great holiday or birthday gift.

Buy Dora the Explorer Medium Backpack 14" in Pink with Boots Now

My grand-daughter is 2 years away from pre-school. But she is already demanding to go to school because her big brother goes to school. So I got this for her and her first Crayola crayon set plus a coloring book. Now she puts this on to accompany her big brother to school. You gotta love these moments.

Read Best Reviews of Dora the Explorer Medium Backpack 14" in Pink with Boots Here

This is the perfect size for my 2 1/2 year old. She needed a bigger backpack that fit her school folder in addition to her pillow,blanket and breakfast. The one I received is actually a darker pink than showed which I like better to hide dirt. It is more of a hot pink but very pretty. The side mesh pockets are just big enough to fit her playtex sippy cup tightly but it works.

Want Dora the Explorer Medium Backpack 14" in Pink with Boots Discount?

This is a birthday present for my grand daughter and I think she will like it. I got the other grand daughter who just turned 2 a Minnie Mouse backpack and mom says it is one of her favorite birthday presents to I hope this one will be a hit with GD 2. The backpack looks well made and is very cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment