Le Donne Leather Computer Back Pack

Le Donne Leather Computer Back PackI bought this backpack about 3 months ago to replace one that I loved and had worn out from years of travel. This one has turned out to be an excellent replacement.

PROS: The laptop slot is padded well, without being too bulky

Decent amount of storage for a notebook, my iPad some pens and other random stuff.

Fits very well under an airplane seat.

So far has been very sturdy.

Middle pocket has 2 pen slots and business card holders.

CONS: The side pockets don't hold very much. I'd like to put my power cord and mouse in one pocket, but they don't both fit so I end up using both pockets just for those.

The zippers don't always close smoothly, but maybe that will change in time.

Doesn't really have any decent way to carry cords.

0 comments:

Post a Comment