Targus Rolling Notebook Backpack (TSB700-DISC)

Targus Rolling Notebook BackpackOrdered this bag after a recommendation from a friend. I use this bag every day, and I have it loaded with enough supplies so that it qualifies for a rolling office. It gets heavy so having the wheels makes it easy on the back. The stitching also seems to be really durable. I use the handle all the time to lift the pack, and I haven't noticed any weak seams yet! My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that I'm no longer able to 'piggyback' an overnight bag on top of this bag!

As a rolling bag this bag has been useful and achieved its purpose. But I wanted to use it as a backpack as well but it's way too heavy for that, my back hurts. I only use it as backpack in emergency situations where I cant stroll it.

Buy Targus Rolling Notebook Backpack (TSB700-DISC) Now

The Backpack only do not protec the notebook well. You need to use the internal bag that is shipped included in the product. If you open both sides of the main compartment zipper, all the front bag goes down.Have good rollers and a good handle.

Read Best Reviews of Targus Rolling Notebook Backpack (TSB700-DISC) Here

The bag was received with a broken zipper. I returned the bag per instructions from Technology Galaxy on March 23, they were to receive it on the 25th and ship a replacement. It's April 7th and I'm still waiting.

Want Targus Rolling Notebook Backpack (TSB700-DISC) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment