Neoprene Carrying Case for Apple Macbook Pro 13.3 (Green Dual Pocket) + SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage

Neoprene Carrying Case for Apple Macbook Pro 13.3 + SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage WristbandThe picture matches the product. The zippers all work fine and there's a fold inside the case so your laptop doesn't move around when you travel. I love it!

I was skeptical because there was no review and it was expensive.

It is perfect for what I needed. I can carry my Mac to work, etc and the body is protected from scratching.

There is an inner lip of neoprene that slips over the edge of the Mac, so there's no contact with the zipper parts.

It stretches a bit also, so you can put the charger, thumb drive, in the outer pocket.

My Mac stays in the case when I'm not using it.

I got the Kermit green, fabulous !

Buy Neoprene Carrying Case for Apple Macbook Pro 13.3 (Green Dual Pocket) + SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment