INCASE P-ROD SKATE BACKPACK CL55370

Incase Paul Rodriquez Skate Pack Lite for 15' Apple MacBook ProLiked the bag. It's bigger than I thought and just the right size. Worth every penny and for every skater out there looking to ride and carry your board on the go. I ride around the city with this thing on my back.

This product arrived faster than I expected. Great backpack, I can fit my 13" laptop and a few thick textbooks. Excellent for traveling light as well.

Buy INCASE P-ROD SKATE BACKPACK CL55370 Now

Overall quality seems great, comfortable and professional. I wouldnt strap my board to the back tho, would scratch up the material on the back and ruin the finish. Other than that it seems like it'll last me at least three years.

Read Best Reviews of INCASE P-ROD SKATE BACKPACK CL55370 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment