Quiksilver Men's Schoolie Backpack

Quiksilver Men's Schoolie Backpack, Black Tarten, One SizeMy other backpack broke so I was forced to make an upgrade I had been thinking about doing anyway. Glad I did, the backpack is big enough for all my college books and supplies with room for clothes for the gym or to pack a lunch. One thing I didn't even realize was that the mid sized pocket has a cooler type lining to keep lunches or drinks cold! Bad ass bonus to an already solid backpack. The design looks cool without trying to do too much either. I'm super satisfied with my purchase, especially for the price. If your on the fence order this now you won't be disappointed.

Not quite the same as the previous bag bought as the bottom rubbery 'sole' is gone this one has a cloth bottom. Preferred the rubber bottom.

Buy Quiksilver Men's Schoolie Backpack Now

I love this is of excellent quality and i found in lowering the truth is that it is hard and very resistant and brilliant colors until the decal came great purchase

Read Best Reviews of Quiksilver Men's Schoolie Backpack Here

my daughter bag held up very well nearly a year and it is like brand new. I would recommend this to anyone

Want Quiksilver Men's Schoolie Backpack Discount?

Ordered this as a birthday gift for my little brother. He loves it and everyone else he showed it to wants one. Shipping was expected on his birthday, but it came a day earlier thanks to Amazon Prime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment