Quilted Backpack Design: Airplane

Quilted Backpack Design: AirplaneI bought this backpack to use as my son's daycare bag. When I recieved it, I was a little disappointed that seemed flimsy. I had intended to get it monogrammed, but when I saw the quality I decided not to bother. After a couple of months, the snap broke. Then, one of the straps tore off in the wash.

I think it is a really cute bag, but it is clearly not meant for everyday use.

My son loves planes and at 4 years old, he is always wanting to cart various toys around with him, so I thought this would be perfect for his needs. It's definitely cute, but it's smaller than you would think it would be. As a result, it's not a useful as I had expected it would be. Unless the toys are matchobx cars, this backpack isn't going to hold much....

Buy Quilted Backpack Design: Airplane Now

My grandson loves airplanes so I got this for him to keep all his little airplanes in that he tries to carry to Nana and Papa's house! Good quality and just the right size for a toddler!

Read Best Reviews of Quilted Backpack Design: Airplane Here

I have 2 different designs of these backpacks for my 3 year old. One is for Preschool and the other to carry his toys and things in the car. I always get so many compliments on these little packs! They are the perfect size for toddlers!

Want Quilted Backpack Design: Airplane Discount?

This little bag is as cute as it can be. However, the quality is not good. The zipper for the little pocket broke within a week. I hate that I paid the extra money to have it monogrammed because it really is of poor quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment