Smooth MX Superstars Backpack Blue 3119-109

Smooth MX Superstars Backpack Blue 3119-109My son transferred to a new preschool about 3-months ago and at his new school, most of the kids carry backpacks. So he wanted one too! My husband really wanted him to have something more "big kid" and less "cutesy" and preferably motorcross themed. But most of the big kid packs are too big for a 3 yr old so we ordered this one. It is the perfect size for my 3 1/2 yr old. It just covers his back. My little man thinks he is so cool and wants to take his backpack everywhere he goes! My husband thinks it's pretty cool too. It's made very well and has lots of room to hold all of this things. Aside from the the main pack itself, there's a pouch in front and a netted holder on the side that can carry a small bottle of water. We are very happy with our purchase.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment