Hot Summer Dual Laptop Backpack Deal - One Sharp Pink Color Laptop Backpack and Black Red Checkers

Hot Summer Dual Laptop Backpack Deal - One Sharp Pink Color Laptop Backpack and Black Red Checkers Laptop Backpack, Backpack Bag Size Approximately 16'My daugther used it 3 times and the first strap came out, I sewed it. 2 weeks later the other trap broke, I sewed it. 2 1/2 weeks after that the handle loop broke. Need I say more... Really cute but definately not made very well. Ashame because my daughter loved it. :(

The backpack is very beautiful and a nice large size for school. My daughter loved it. Only problem is both straps ripped off the top after the first use and she didn't have anything more than an empty pocket folder in it. I managed to sew them back on for the first day of school so she is still using it. Otherwise, it is really nice.

Buy Hot Summer Dual Laptop Backpack Deal - One Sharp Pink Color Laptop Backpack and Black Red Checkers Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment