Slappa M.A.S.K. KOA Custom Build 17-Inch Backpack (SL-MSK-KOA)

Slappa M.A.S.K. KOA Custom Build 17-Inch BackpackThis bad is everything it says it is. Just what I was looking for. I searched for a long time to find a camera/laptop case that did not look like a lunch bag or a purse...lol. It was harder than I thought but they really came though. Build quality is excellent as well.

I love how many compartments there are. This backpack is very comfortable and can hold as much or as little as you want. I love how my camera gear is accessible in multiple ways. I can unzip one part and get to my camera quickly...unzip another and lay the pack open for full access.

Buy Slappa M.A.S.K. KOA Custom Build 17-Inch Backpack (SL-MSK-KOA) Now

Thanks to this Asus ROG forum, I began looking at backpacks I didn't know existed. I had been looking at camera backpacks, not laptop backpacks. I found the Slappa M.A.S.K. DSLR Custom Build Backpack. It works great for my Asus G75 and all of my camera equipment. I can even slip in my ipad without any trouble. The padding is not as thick as a DSLR backpack but I don't plan on rolling it down a stairwell or checking it as luggage. The backpack is simply for easy transportation of all my important toys. I highly recommend this backpack if you have a DSLR and a BIG Laptop (the Asus G75 measures over 17").

Read Best Reviews of Slappa M.A.S.K. KOA Custom Build 17-Inch Backpack (SL-MSK-KOA) Here

I will downgrade my rating to 1 star because after 3 months it started to tear in 2 places at top, it also looks like the strap on 1 side is starting to unhem

Want Slappa M.A.S.K. KOA Custom Build 17-Inch Backpack (SL-MSK-KOA) Discount?

This is a great backpack with lots of space for storage, pockets galore, and some neat and stylish accents. I like the idea of having the interchangeable front covers to fit you mood and needs.

Still, this is a honking bag, and at this size it is in great need of a waist strap. If you fill it to anywhere near capacity, you will absolutely long for the additional support and stability.

This backpack is advertised to hold a 17" notebook, but I tried it with my 18" HDX, and it fits without a problem (although the Velcro on the cover flap was stretched to the limit).

Now if Slappa really wants to make it approach the perfect backpack, they will come out with a rain cover and add a cable slit for an iPod while they're at it.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment