15 inch Notebook Laptop Computer / Apple MacBook Pro 15 Black and White Fleur Carrying Case Sleeve

15 inch Notebook Laptop Computer / Apple MacBook Pro 15 Black and White Fleur Carrying Case SleeveThe product design is pretty. The only issue I had was that it was a bit tight on my 15" macbook pro. It zipped up fine but there's no wiggle room, so the zipper was scraping against the side of my macbook.

The padding is thin, very thin. I would overlook that but I still don't like how I would have to take caution each time I zipped up the case so I'm returning it and trying something else. It would have been nice if it had some sort of lining underneath the zipper to prevent the scraping.

It's fine. It's not very padded, and is more of a decorative case than anything else. I would still be very concerned if anything bumped into my laptop while it was in this case, and I don't feel extremely comfortable with my laptop in the case. It's cute though.

Buy 15 inch Notebook Laptop Computer / Apple MacBook Pro 15 Black and White Fleur Carrying Case Sleeve Now

I bought this laptop case to put my Macbook Pro in while traveling. It was meant to go inside a hard-sided suitcase/carry-on with the power cord separate. The case is very lightly padded. Neoprene on the inside, but not too thick. The design is pretty!

Read Best Reviews of 15 inch Notebook Laptop Computer / Apple MacBook Pro 15 Black and White Fleur Carrying Case Sleeve Here

I purchased this for my MacBookPro to carry in my backpack. I not only like the design but also find it to be a perfect fit. There isn't room for much else but I just wanted to use it as a protective cover. I would recommend it.

Want 15 inch Notebook Laptop Computer / Apple MacBook Pro 15 Black and White Fleur Carrying Case Sleeve Discount?

The sleeve is very nice and fits my Mac Book perfectly. The zipper, texture and everything else makes it look soo good

0 comments:

Post a Comment