Patagonia Lightweight Travel Sling

Lightweight Travel SlingA little smaller than I had imagined but perfect size for a day hike. It was able to hold my pants, rain jacket, friend's rain jacket, two iPhones, a set of keys and a water bottle. I might buy another as a gift for a friend.

Don't be fooled by the lightweight, seemingly flimsy appearance of this bag. The lightweight part makes it ideal for travel (it folds into a tiny pouch and weighs nearly nothing!) and you will be amazed at how much it holds. I bought it for a trip overseas thinking I would use it a few times and we used it every day. We have since used it for numerous hikes, sporting events and kid field trips. Even with the crazy amount of use it has gotten, it looks like new and shows no signs of wear. A must have for families on the move!

Buy Patagonia Lightweight Travel Sling Now

I buy this one a few days ago and just receive it today. The first time I see it, it's so strange in a little package and when I unwrap it out it's very very small bag and made from thin fabric. it looks so cheap. It is not match with the picture shown in specification. I'm very disappointed. I have ordered many products from amazon but this one is the worst I receive.

Read Best Reviews of Patagonia Lightweight Travel Sling Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment