Carrot Ab-32001 Denim Backpack

Carrot Ab-32001 Denim BackpackGreat size and look for me. Only thing I don't love about it is the texture of the faux suede on the bottom. It's really rough and scratchy. (I'm the kind of person who needs to put a ton of lotion on before folding laundry though.)

I bought this product for an airplane trip as sort of a diaper bag so my hands could be free to hold my two year old. The bag suited us perfectly well for this purpose. It is comfortable to wear and lightweight and I love the color received a lot of compliments. It held our diapers/wipes and various toys, books, snacks, and drinks. I suppose the only thing I would prefer would be more inside pockets, there are only two small ones at the top inside. But otherwise I really loved this product.

Buy Carrot Ab-32001 Denim Backpack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment