BAZIC Odyssey Bright Color Backpack, 17 Inch, Color May Vary

BAZIC Odyssey Bright Color Backpack, 17 Inch, Color May VaryThe lining between the pockets broke when I put the first item in the bag and the strap broke off the second I put it on. I bought it for temporary use for light travel and it became useless before I ever got to use it. If you reinforce the straps they might hold together, but as is I wouldn't use it for anything other than pre-schoolers and I would never use it to carry anything important.

I got mine from TOMO Product and not with Amazon as the seller --they had it on sale for about $2/ea so I would call that a great bargain, despite the less than stellar quality.

Since you don't get to pick color I needed two and ended up with purple and orange. Having two to compare allowed some idea of the range in quality of the products.

First, the purple bag: Nice color actually, can't really complain. The zippers are clearly not high quality, but functional. The main compartment is actually split into a front and rear main compartment (completely separate and each with their own zipper). Unlike the pictured product, there is actually just one tall front pocket and the sinching strings down the middle (no water bottle holder on the side of the back). The material is fairly thin, I don't have much expectations for durability as even the shoulder straps were frayed and it hasn't been used. The shoulder straps look like they are padded but the thickness of padding is less than cardboard.

The orange bag: on the outside, about the same story. The orange I received is a lot brighter than the implication in the picture. On the inside, everything orange is stained in blotches of black, presumably from the black zipper fabric? It looks horrible, but just on the inside. If both bags had been like the purple one then I might have even given three stars.

In summary, the bags are functional and about what you might expect for the two dollars I paid --but I think you could easily find a better 10-15 dollar backpack elsewhere (even Walmart) if you're willing to spend just a little more (bear in mind shipping), and you might actually get to pick the color.

Buy BAZIC Odyssey Bright Color Backpack, 17 Inch, Color May Vary Now

so i brought this cause it was cheap and my kid just drags her bag i was so impressed with how strong and sturdy this bag was

Read Best Reviews of BAZIC Odyssey Bright Color Backpack, 17 Inch, Color May Vary Here

Sturdy, and roomy enough for elementary and junior high school kids' school supplies. Colors could not be chosen, so hard to buy for a particular sex of child. Good price for a church School Supplies derive though.

Want BAZIC Odyssey Bright Color Backpack, 17 Inch, Color May Vary Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment