Skinny Mini Backpack

Skinny Mini BackpackBeing a little particular about my leather goods, I actually ordered this bag thinking that I might have put my money to better use at the local mall. I couldn't have been more wrong or any more delighted to be so. I had thought the price for a bag I couldn't touch was a little steep, however what arrived surpassed the quality of other similiar leather mini backpacks I've purchased in the past and those I could touch.

The leather is most similiar to those purses and handbags you find with upscale retail stores, such as Coach, Nine West, and Dooney & Burke. It's a medium weight leather, supple, and durable right out of the box. The inside is lined, with 4 internal pockets and an outside zippered pocket which is perfect for a cell phone or iPod. What's better for me is that this backpack isn't so big that it can't be carried like a shoulder bag, and with the exception of the zipper pull on the outside pocket, there aren't any others which can accidently pull off and ruin the look of the backpack. The backpack "lid" actually securely covers the zippered pocket you won't see it until you open it.

Terrific shipping service I hadn't expected my backpack to come for 6 days (standard shipping estimate), and it was here in less than 48 hours. Your experience may vary, but I'm convinced if Leathertree has it in stock, it's going to be shipped.

Fabulous service, great bag, exceptional quality. If only every retailer could be this good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment