Toshiba 10.1-Inch Netbook Black Soft Sleeve

Toshiba 10.1-Inch Netbook Black Soft SleeveI like to have all of my equipement match so when I bought a new Toshiba Netbook I added this sleeve to my order. My experience with all things Toshiba is that you will get a nice product and a fair price. This sleeve is perfect for maintaining the small size of the netbook. But it is not a super protective case so if you want to protect your netbook from banging around you should get a larger case too. I did take my netbook through airport security and left it in this case and they did not have me take it out so that I really appreciated. For hand carry with caution this fits the bill nicely. As far as carry cases that are more protective I prefer the brand INCASE but so far I have not found a netbook over the shoulder bag for a netbook. The Incase bag I have for my Toshiba notebook is fantastic, sleek, good looking, and nicely padded.

I bought this for my wife when I bought her the Toshiba netbook. She loved the case until it started literally coming apart at the seams. She is very easy on anything she uses so it was not because of heavy usage or not being careful. I guess you really get what you pay for. Do not buy this product if you want it to last more that a few months.

Buy Toshiba 10.1-Inch Netbook Black Soft Sleeve Now

I bought this for protecting my Toshiba netbook when I put it in my backpack or briefcase, and it works well for that use. It's not the most heavy duty fabric, but it's nicely padded and seems fairly durable for normal usage. I chose the Toshiba brand sleeve so it would fit my Toshiba netbook snugly, and it is a snug fit. I think there might some sleeves that are a little cheaper, but I wanted to make sure it would be a good fit.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba 10.1-Inch Netbook Black Soft Sleeve Here

Yes it's a sleeve. Yes the Toshiba net book will fit in it. But what else does it do? It won't save you if you drop the unit. No room for the ac adapter.. (Yes I forgot about that when I ordered) Just seems like a waste of $10.

Want Toshiba 10.1-Inch Netbook Black Soft Sleeve Discount?

I found this ver useful and use it mostly when I am traveling. It is just what I needed. Harry

0 comments:

Post a Comment