CalPak DISCOVER

CalPak DISCOVERI was looking to replace my old CPak rolling laptop backpack which had lasted so long I couldn't even find the same model on eBay anymore. Looked at a bunch with reviews and finally chose this one for a few reasons:

1 Larger wheels. I use the bag when commuting downtown or traveling and I never really carry it like a backpack. The larger 3-inch wheels provide a super-smooth ride and I barely feel I'm pulling it. Fantastic! Had I known it would make such a difference, I would have replaced my old bag long ago.

2 Dedicated section/sleeve inside for large laptops. I have a MacBookPro and the pocket in the back is right inside the opening for easy access.

3 Lots of pockets. Traveling with the laptop, I also have to carry around a fair amount of extra hardware and this has plenty of pockets to keep all that stuff organized and still out of the way so I can put the big stuff in the main compartment.

I was only dubious of the single pole handle as it didn't look as sturdy as the 2-pole models. So far though, I've noticed no difference. All in all, a super buy!

This is the best rolling backpack / overnight bag I've ever owned. It looks like a normal small suitcase until you unzip the back pocket and take out the well made straps. Very clever design with a padded laptop area and oodles of space. It also is more squared on the top so I can toss my purse on top and roll through the airport without it slipping off. Then when I pick up my large suitcase, I can toss it on my back so I don't have to roll 2 bags. I travel almost every week and it's held up remarkably well. Highly recommend!

Buy CalPak DISCOVER Now

I love this bag and have used it for a half year now. I use it around town to tote around a bunch of stuff for dance classes, and I think its cool looking ... apparently so do other people because it gets comments from people all the time. No problems with it. I haven't used it as a backpack but I think I put it on once when I got it and it seemed comfortable. Rolls well. Plenty of pockets with inside pockets for all my electronics, etc.

Read Best Reviews of CalPak DISCOVER Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment