Dakine Explorer Pack

DAKINE Explorer Backpack - 1600cu in Rasta 1, One SizeWhat a great looking product!! Comfortable to wear, catchy design but not something too loud (if you know what I mean..) I love the fact that my 15" Unibody MacBook Pro fits in it just right, and have plenty of space to put some magazines, tools, external hard drives, accesories for my iPhone, etc etc... it's just PERFECT for the people that likes low profile looking backpacks but with a good amount of space to actually make a use out of it.

I bought this for my 16 year old son to use for travel. I bought it becuase it 'appeared' large enough and sturdy enough for his 15" laptop. IT IS! sturdy construction, I am hoping this one will last a few months. hahaha

Buy Dakine Explorer Pack Now

This backpack fits all my needs whether it be school or sk8ting. Best backpack ever! It has lots of room and convienient pockets.BUY IT NOW!

Read Best Reviews of Dakine Explorer Pack Here

Ordered the Denim backpack for bicycle commuting to work, I don't carry a laptop or books, just a few clothes and a bike lock. This backpack is the perfect size for my needs. The chest strap keeps the shoulder straps in place while riding. Hopefully the zippers hold up well, only time will tell

Want Dakine Explorer Pack Discount?

We ordered this backpack because it's stated dimensions were bigger than the Dakine Campus Large backpack my son has. When he tried to load it up with his school books it actually held less than his old one, so we had to return it. Also, he missed the insulated compartment for his lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment