David King & Co. Women's Organizer Backpack

David King & Co. Women's Organizer BackpackI have hunted for several years for a bag like this to replace the one I was carrying (very similar style but not as secure or roomy). I was not having any luck finding one in leather that was UNDER 100.00 (i.e. affordable to me)!! The pricing was right on. Because of how long it took me to find this bag, I bought 2 one in black and one in cafe (from 2 different sources but around the same price)so that I can change ovre easily when I want a differnt color. I am pondering getting the natural colored one too ... lol

So ladies, if you like organizer purses/handbags, this is the one for you. Personally, I prefer a backpack style handbag as it distributes the weight of the purse evenly across my back and shoulders and is secure there while shopping. Lending to a more hands free shopping excursion.

This bag features to 2 spacious main compartments that are full zippered compartments and then a flap-over snapping top. The main back compartment is large enough for my full size wallet that measures about 8"L x 3.5"W x 1.5"D standing on end and then next to that my checkbook and small address book and there is still a bit of space, if I needed it for any other flat items. There is also a small zippered pouch in the compartment. The front main compartment has several pockets and pouches in it plus space in between. There is a front zippered compartment (great for quick access cosmetics, personal hygiene products and medicines. There is also a back open pouch pocket, great for a paperback book, coupons, a place to slip your paystub on payday (you get the idea :-) ) There straps are adjustable and have ample extra length. So, this bag should work for most women. It is well made and being that it is leather, it will last a long time, as I know from past experience with well made leather bags.

This bag is awesome. It's big enough to hold absolutely everything. I've had it about a year and it has lasted through being knocked around like crazy and stuffed to the brim. You can seriously fit anything in here. I've used to to hold cameras, mp3 players, a small video camera, handheld game consoles, several sets of keys at the same time, wallets, phones and stuff I bought while shopping. You name it, it can hold it. Plus, the fabric on the inside hasn't even started to rip yet. It's a pocketbook, but it's a backpack, so I can carry around 5-7 pounds and not even realize it half the time. It is extremely durable. I have not had one strap break or tear despite it being hung on rings in bathrooms and swung around constantly. It's very well made and the leather is soft and nice. The only thing I have even remotely negative to say about the bag is that the phone holder is on the inside, so that if your phone isn't very loud or you're in a loud place, you might not hear your phone ring. That certainly wasn't a deal breaker for me, but if you need to hear your phone the second it rings and you put it in this bag, you might not get to it in time.

Buy David King & Co. Women's Organizer Backpack Now

This is the third time I have purchased this backpack. I love it does everything I want, including carry my IPad! and when I need it my umbrella! However, I still find the dye comes off, mostly when I am walking around in a hot, humid climate . So, my clothes get dye on them and that is very irritating especially when laundry facilities are not readily available. It is better than it was a few years ago, but no dye should come off. If it was not for this feature, I would rate it five stars.

Read Best Reviews of David King & Co. Women's Organizer Backpack Here

I ordered this backpack because long city walks carrying my Baggilini over-the-shoulder purse were hurting my back. After reading a lot of product reviews, I ordered this bag. I'm so happy I did. No more back pain -at least not purse-related. This product is beautiful, too, and the organization features are perfect for my needs. It has: 4 credit card slots, lots of room (e.g., can carry legal sized envelopes, sunglasses, etc.), a cell phone pocket, 2 velcro-shut pockets, windowed-ID holder, a large zippered inner pocket (ideal for coins and cash), and two exterior pockets, one zippered and one open, adjacent to the wearer's back. Overall, this is a well designed, high-quality product.

Want David King & Co. Women's Organizer Backpack Discount?

This bag makes me happy. It's sturdy, spacious yet compact, comfortable, and the leather? Like butter. Love the rich cafe color. Does everything I need. Finally! Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment