I bought this primarily for the cover which I have to say fits perfectly on my chromebook. The other items i have not really used much. The HDMI cable included is not compatible. The chromebook has a full HDMI port and the cable in this kit is mini HDMI HDMI so it won't work. the Earphone is really good as well as the USB cable. I would have given it a 5 star if the HDMI cable would be compatible.The service was excellent, the order was delayed a couple of days but that was because of the weather, other than that I had no problem. This is the best pair of earbuds I have had in awhile, I am looking to see if I can just order extra earbuds.FIVE STARSeverything arrived in the box all together and i love all the accessories that came with it. i would definitely recommend that you purchase this to fill all your needs for your Samsung Chromebook.The laptop sleeve fits my Samsung Chrome just fine!The headphones aren't really good with loud music, but it has a mic (for phone calls.)
The chargers [2] (For phones, CD players, etc. are cool too. They fits most phones, except iPhones.)
I don't really like the Fish-bone wrapper? I'm just use to bundling my headphones in my pocket...
But overall, great!! (Recommend).I just got mine in today and and it fit's perfect, not to big or heavy. great job i must say!


0 comments:
Post a Comment