My kid wanted a red sling bag...this one was inexpensive. You get what you pay for though. I've had to fix his zipper 2x already and there are a few holes from items (pencils I suppose) that poked through. At any rate, my kid still loves the bag, and there's a chance that if this one wears out before the end of the school term, I'll probably just buy another one of these handy dandy inexpensive red sling bags
Yens® Fantasybag "Cross" Laptop Mono Strap Backpack-Red, 3BP-12
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, April 11, 2014
/
Labels:
best school backpacks,
billabong backpacks,
kids backpack,
rolling backpacks for girls
My kid wanted a red sling bag...this one was inexpensive. You get what you pay for though. I've had to fix his zipper 2x already and there are a few holes from items (pencils I suppose) that poked through. At any rate, my kid still loves the bag, and there's a chance that if this one wears out before the end of the school term, I'll probably just buy another one of these handy dandy inexpensive red sling bags

0 comments:
Post a Comment