Everest 1045A Classic Backpack w/Front Organizer (Price/Each)

Everest 1045A Classic Backpack w/Front Organizer - Brown/BlackThis backpack was OK for the price. I ordered 4 different backpacks from amazon. I received this backpack and a Jansport for around the same price. I think this backpack was made at least as well as the Jansport, I was however disappointed to find a tag on this backpack (not on any of the other backpacks) that stated that some of the products used to make this bag may cause cancer. Nice! I'm not certain if other backpacks are made with the same materials and they just don't state that they're made from cancerous materials, or if it was just the materials used in this particular backpack. I have looked at several other backpacks since reading the warning and have not seen the warning on a single backpack anywhere. Other then that detail the backpack seems to be fairy sturdy and well made.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment