MyGift 8 - 10 inch Fuchsia Pink Funky Retro Hearts Illustration Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pou

MyGift 8 - 10 inch Fuchsia Pink Funky Retro Hearts Illustration Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pouch BagI ordered this for my Kindle Fire HD 8.9". My cover won't arrive until December, and I want to keep my new toy safe. I also didn't want to spend a fortune. So this works out just great. It's a bit big, but when my cover comes I'll be able to put the Fire HD in this cover while it's in its case, plus have room for a stylus, my cleaning cloth, etc. The cover is as bright and cheery in person as it is shown here. It's very well stitched. I really like the detachable cord handle. Very nice!

I have a Toshiba Thrive and was looking for a sleeve to use but I didn't want to spend a fortune. This sleeve has a great. bold pattern and while it is a bit wide for my Thrive, it is tall enough without being a tight as another cover I bought earlier. Very pleased with my purchase.

Buy MyGift 8 - 10 inch Fuchsia Pink Funky Retro Hearts Illustration Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pou Now

I absolutely love this case! It features two double zippers and is very thick with insulation. I bought it to protect my iPad I use for school and carry it to school. I get a ton of compliments on the case and the design looks exactly like the picture. The seller was prompt and was able to answer my questions. It fits my iPad perfectly. I have the original iPad and I definitely would say it was worth it buying the case. Great protection at an affordable price. It also is easy to wash neoprene and has survived spills and falls and has no bulges and bubbles and totally covers the case. I would definitely recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of MyGift 8 - 10 inch Fuchsia Pink Funky Retro Hearts Illustration Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pou Here

The case is very cute; however, my HP Mini does not completely fit inside of it because it will not zip. It is great for a lap top that is about 8inches long.

I do recommend it because it is a cute sleeve but only for the sized that I specified.

Want MyGift 8 - 10 inch Fuchsia Pink Funky Retro Hearts Illustration Netbook Laptop Sleeve Slip Case Pou Discount?

I got this cover to fit my 10.1 inch Asus Laptop. It fit perfectly and gives me the protection from dropping.

Save 61% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment