Ape Case Compact Backpack for Digital SLR Cameras ACPRO1810W

Ape Case Compact Backpack for Digital SLR Cameras ACPRO1810Wi was looking for a med size bag...the big brother is very big..but very nice...this holds my mirrorless camera..plenty room..lots of protection...great price.recommend this

I settled on this backpack style camera case for my Canon D40 and accessories. I got the bag yesterday and my camera fit in nicely. The additional compartments seemed adequate for any additional lenses,etc., however; I would have liked more space for personal items in the front and side pockets but keep in mind that this is a "compact" case. Overall, it was attractive and the perfect size for me... not too big and bulky, and not too small, plus I liked the yellow interior. I also liked the extra security in the straps with clips on each side of the pack that secured the front flap to the sides. For me, it was an important safety feature in case of zipper failure. Though having the camera compartment located at the top of the bag seems like a more protected location than at the bottom of the bag, it made the bag top heavy and prone to falling over.

Anyway, I purchased this bag from "Amazon Warehouse Deals" for less than the "new" price. Amazon labeled the bag as used but in "like new" condition. I believe it was a bag that had been returned and was, in fact, unused. I was very pleased with the appearance, which looked brand spanking new inside and out. But, when I attempted to zip it closed, it didn't close. The zipper was defective and though it moved freely, the zipper kept opening up. This was my first experience with Amazon Marketplace and it probably will be my last. Like New items are supposed to be in like new condition and should have been thoroughly checked out by Amazon before re-selling it. Though the return postage was paid by Amazon, I had to re-package the bag, print out a packing slip and shipping label, then take it to the UPS store to return it, which was a bit of a hassle. I now have to wait an undetermined amount of time before I get my refund and that's a drawback too.

The bottom line is that this seemed like a nice bag but for the money you can find a better deal. I ended up ordering the Canon 200EG Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Backpack Case for $39.95. It is new and made by Canon so I figured I couldn't go wrong there. Since there are already 1,600+ reviews, with an average of 4 1/2 stars, I probably won't bother to write a review... unless the zipper is busted!

Buy Ape Case Compact Backpack for Digital SLR Cameras ACPRO1810W Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment