Batman Bat Symbols Mini Backpack - 10 Inches

Batman Bat Symbols Mini Backpack - 10 InchesWhen we got this pack my kid was very excited and didn't put it down for about a week. He took it everywhere. I don't expect it to last forever and it is a little small, but I will not fault it because the dimensions are in the description and it's main selling point was Batman's picture. It does that very well! Good kid's pack but i will get the bigger, more durable Kelty next time.

My son just started liking Batman and I was looking for straps with padding came across this mini backpack and it was just perfect. A lot of mini backpacks just have the main zipper and a front mini zipper, this one also has the two side pockets. My son is a spoiled and loved 2 1/2 year old so all his goodies fit in here.

Buy Batman Bat Symbols Mini Backpack - 10 Inches Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment