Franklin Covey Full-Grain Leather Zip Top Laptop Tote

Franklin Covey Full-Grain Leather Zip Top Laptop ToteI am still trying to like this bag.

It has room for the lap top, Or the planner Or the wallet and lunch...but it is limited in it's width. I find it nearly impossible to fit the planner and wallet into the purse and zip it shut. When I had the planner, the wallet and the nook... zipping shut was not an option. I am disappointed in that regard.

If you don't have the nook, planner, wallet AND Laptop, this bag may be good. I am still trying to figure out how I can live with it...or without it?

It Does have comfortable straps and fits onto the shoulder easily and comfortably without that oh it's falling off again feeling. I Do like that aspect and ... that is why I am still trying to decide....if I can make it work. The zippers that zip all along it give it the definite tote bag appearance vs purse. But that also makes it fairly easy to reach into and retrieve items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment