Original Backpack Brown

Original Backpack BrownThis is a nice, sturdy, smaller backpack, very simply built and without too many needless decorations and zippered pockets. I've been using it for about two weeks now and it's fine for lighter everyday loads, such as my lunch and a couple of library books or even groceries. It has adjustable straps, making it easier to sit lower or higher on one's back, depending on personal preferences. The side and front pockets are fine for smaller items, like pens, keys, smaller notebooks, cellphone, etc. but the water bottle has to go into the main part of the backpack. The main portion also has a zippered pouch, but it's quite small, so that not even my tiny wallet can fit into it.

It doesn't look too sporty or flashy, which to me is the main drawback of the majority of backpacks available in retail shops these days.

All in all, I'm very happy with it and hope it will last as long as my old one did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment