17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note

17.3' Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Notebook Bag Case for Apple Macbook Air Pro Acer Asus Dell HP Sony 17' 16' 16.4' and MoreLove it, Laptop fits perfect and lots of storage for cable and mouse. Very Stylish and handles are all I use..

I like this product for holding my larger laptop. It has a cool design on the sides. The extra pocket holds my charger, cords, and my hotspot and cord. The hand-hold handles are sturdy. The shoulder strap was disappointing because, immediately after I bought it, one of the rings that the strap hooks to came off. I don't know how it was attached. If it was sewn on, it didn't hold. There is no way to, gracefully, re-attach it. I can no longer carry it with the shoulder strap.

Buy 17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note Now

This Laptop sleeve was too thin on the design to protect my laptop so I had to return it. They were very gracious about the return. It was quick and easy.

Thank you very much. I'll be back

Read Best Reviews of 17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note Here

I just needed a sleeve for my 17.5" HP. I don't carry it much but when I do it's very uncomfortable. This one has a nice strap and I don't know about others but mine holds pretty good. It doesn't sit on the lap top as tight as I wanted it but I still find it usable. AS I said, I don't take my 17.5" around much so may be I haven't used it too much to know the negatives...

Want 17.3" Laptop Sleeve with Extra Side Pocket , Soft Carrying Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap / Note Discount?

I packaged up my brand new laptop in my brand new sleeve. I put my power cord in the extra side pocket and slipped the strap over my shoulder. I walked from my kitchen to the front door where the strap broke and my brand new laptop went crashing to the cement.

Pretty bag but WORTHLESS!!!

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment