Inland Pro 17.3-Inch Notebook Bag, Black (02496)

Inland Pro 17.3-Inch Notebook Bag, BlackBought for my HP G7. Just wanted something sturdy and reasonable. The price was what I wanted and also the style. Simple but sturdy. Excellent choice. Plenty of room in pocket for mouse, charger and cords and backup seagate.

I purchased this case mainly because of the appealing price. I needed a travel case for my 17.3inch gateway, for the occasional trip. I seen the few reviews and decided to give the case a shot. The case has alot of quality for the price. It is not cheap and flimsy like I was anticipating. The padding helps protect the computer, and my gateway has just enough clearance (perfect fit). The Pocket in the front allows for mouse, and power cord to go along as well. Honestly not a better price for a case like this.

Buy Inland Pro 17.3-Inch Notebook Bag, Black (02496) Now

This bag fit my acer 17.3 laptop perfect with room to spare and fare patting to protect my laptop and has a roomy external sleeve with lots of room

Read Best Reviews of Inland Pro 17.3-Inch Notebook Bag, Black (02496) Here

Just exactly what I wanted. A great bag for a super price. Holds the notebook well with enough room for the a/c cord.

Want Inland Pro 17.3-Inch Notebook Bag, Black (02496) Discount?

Bought this for the wife & she loves it.

Sevice & delivery was great.

The wife uses it all the time for her trave bag for her laptop.

Save 53% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment