Rockland Luggage Rolling 22" Duffle Bag

Rockland Luggage 22 inch Rolling Duffle Bag, Pink Leopard, MediumI bought this bag for my daughter to take on a week long trip. I was surprised at how easy the wheels rolled and the construction of the bag for the price. It was very roomy and able to fit a lot of stuff. I also bought another one of a different color for myself. I loved the bag. It made it through 2 international flights and a lot of hauling around.

Now that I have had this bag for an adquate amount of time, I can truly say it is AMAZING and an incredible value. Similar bags cost a lot more and I doubt if they can perform better. I have taken this bag to Nigeria and on countless domestic trips packed to the GILLS to avoid having to check and it has held up very well. I love all the pockets and the zippers are VERY strong. It does get a little wobbly roll going on when I have it really stuffed, but that's to be expected. It usually stands up by itself if I pack it right, and the outside straps enable me to attach things (pillow, jacket, etc.) to the outside. I have packed up to 2 weeks worth of clothes into this bag and, best of all, even when totally stuffed, it has always fit into overhead bins, even on fairly small planes.

Buy Rockland Luggage Rolling 22" Duffle Bag Now

This bag is beautiful! Great quality and actually much bigger than I expected. I'm expecting a baby in about 3 months, and got this so that I can get my hospital bag ready, and I'm very pleased with the quality and size of this bag. It also rolls very smoothly. It also arrived at my house 5 days earlier than the expected delivery date, so that was an additional plus.

Read Best Reviews of Rockland Luggage Rolling 22" Duffle Bag Here

I bought two of these for my grandduaghters and after seening

the quality I went back for a third. They are roomy, designer

colors and very usable. Think Ill get one for my self.

Want Rockland Luggage Rolling 22" Duffle Bag Discount?

As of April 2012, this bag does not qualify as a carry-on with Delta. I tried wheeling it past the gate guard at Atlanta and Boston and got stopped both times. It does not fit in the carry-on measurement guide and I had to check it. Empty it's 23" x 11" x 13." The extra inch in the height doesn't matter but that extra " in length does. Because I've already used the bag, I can't return it. Bummer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment